The Little School“La Escuelita” provides programs for our children. Our children in Elementary School are assisted at the Escuelita through a Homework Help/Tutoring Program. They also participate in a summer program that offers creative movement, sports, singing, art and special cultural experiences. The Escuelity gives us a hope for a better future for our children of the Future.
La Escuelita in collaboration with Handmadewriting help the children
The writing program was created for those who have long dreamed of writing something but did not know where to start. Want your child to become an essay writer? Join us!
These writing programs for children would best suit those ones who:
- Has long dreamed of writing something but did not know where to start.
- Has many different ideas in their head, but it is not clear how to give them structure.
- Thinks that to write a story, you definitely need a crust from a writing college.
- Loves literature and enjoys discussing or reading it as others discuss.
- Wants to receive a finished story of their own composition at the end of the course.
- Loves making up characters.
- Composes stories without beginning or end.
- Loves adventure, even if fictional.
- Wants to learn to write in an exciting way in any genre.
- Dreams of writing books and scripts in the future.
The future essay writer will learn how to create compelling characters and describe their exciting stories. We will deal with themes and ideas, draw up a text plan, experiment in different genres and, together with the hero, go all the way from the beginning to the denouement. Classes consist of theoretical and practical parts.
Remember, One person can make a difference!
La Escuelita provee programas para nuestros hijos e hijas. En la Escuelita hay un programa para ayudar a nuestros ninos y ninas que estan en la Escuela Primaria con sus toreas. Estoa ninos y ninas tambien participan en un programa de verano que ofrece movimiento creativo, deportes, canto, arte y experiencias culturales esperciales.
¡Recuerde, Una persona puede hacer una diferencia!
“Help us help the children” with a donation of:
- school supplies, new or used in good condition
- financial aide for scholarships
- toys, new or used in good condition
Please send email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (915-564-9003) to let us know what you are sending.
We no longer accept clothes or shoes.